The Knot posted this article on rules every bride should drill into their head.
- I can live without Lady Slipper Orchids.
- I won’t make my bridesmaids look like clones.
- I won’t invite my second cousin’s fling.
- I won’t obsess over my registry.
- I’ll loosen up over rehearsal dinner.
- I’ll write thank you notes as the gifts come in.
- I won’t stress out about his bachelor party.
- I won’t have unrealistic wedding expectations.
- I won’t let downers dampen my enthusiasm.
- I’ll make my album within one year of the wedding.
In the spirit of honesty, I broke 4 rules.Â I won’t tell you which ones.Â There should be an eleventh rule:Â I will hire a day of coordinator.Â :-)