Continuing today’s theme of favors, I thought today I’d talk a little bit about using CDs in your event. There are a variety of ways you can incorporate CDs – as favors, in the OOT baskets for guests to place their photos on and mail back to you, in your invitations or STDs, or as little presents for those people who helped to make your day special.
Here are some fun and cute ways to present those discs, ranging from the super-easy to the oh-so-incredible…
1) An adorable DVD invitation with a Mad Lib style rsvp card created by Red Prairie Press. So whimsical, fun, and interactive – the invitations are the first things your guests see, and this really says that they are going to have fun!
2) An origami paper folding “case” – not only easy but practical and very cute.
3) A paper CD sleeve – customize this one to your heart’s content using any type of fun patterned paper, stitching, and other embellishments.
4) Little Winter Bride created beautiful CD favors with artwork for her guests.
Photography via Bethalee
5) Knottie Beatka had her CDs professionally printed, but DIY’d these gorgeous keepsake books to present them in. Swoon.
6) Weddingbee’s Miss Cupcake goccoed her CDÂ save the dateÂ inserts – who knew you could gocco on a CD? That little machine does everything!
Are you using CDs or DVDs in your wedding? How will you be packaging them?