It’s official! Elizabeth Anne Designs is hiring! Are you enthusiastic, detail-oriented and can’t get enough of weddings and all things pretty? We’d love to hear from you!
Charged with leading EAD’s daily social media outreach, this is a remote, part-time paid position with flexible hours and the potential for future growth. The right candidate will be creative, hardworking, in love with all things wedding, style-driven, and be able to demonstrate excellent proficiency with all major social media sites including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Experience with WordPress is a major plus. (A professional background that involves marketing and/or social media is not required but is definitely a bonus!)
Want to join the EAD team? We’d love to hear from you! To be considered, send an email with your resume to [email protected] on or before Friday, April 20th and be sure to include the following –
- A brief personal bio including your hobbies and interests
- A list of three favorite blogs and why you love them (wedding and non-wedding blogs are all fair game!)
- The answers to the following questions –
- If you could have dinner with any person in history (living or dead) who would it be and why?
- What design or wedding trend are you currently loving?
- What color would best describe your personality?
Please note: This position requires access to a personal computer and the ability to be online for the majority of the business day. No equipment is provided. A Google Talk account is also required. Additionally, the successful candidate must be willing to have various software programs installed on their computer and be excited about working as part of a collaborative team.