Hello lovelies! This weekend is about saying goodbye to springtime and hello to summer. From outdoor weddings to celebrating dad, we hope you enjoy your days off. We had such a lovely week and found so many pretty things that we just had to share them with you! See you on Monday!
Some of ourÂ favorites from the week:
- Summertime bouquets in the prettiest colors.
- Oh the possibilities with these adorableÂ art stamps.Â
- Raise your glass and a flag with thisÂ drink stirÂ DIY project!Â
- A sweet cake trio is our favorite pin of the week.
- Loving the rainy grey and natural green in theseÂ beautifulÂ inspiration boards.
- Let your guests play DJ with free printable song request cards!
- The possibilities are endless with these cute favor wrappingÂ ideas.Â
- Beautiful images in this soft and rustic New Zealand wedding.Â
- 3 fresh ways to serve food for anÂ outdoor movie night.
- Accessory inspiration for the coffee table in your life.
- Perfect and freeÂ printableÂ invites to send out before yourÂ next barbecue.
- Black and white are perfectly paired on these bridesmaidsÂ dresses.Â Â
- Happy flying wearing this stylishÂ outfit.Â
- Let us introduce you toÂ Artisan Events,Â our newest vendor guideÂ member!Â
Happy Father’s Day weekend!