Welcome to the weekend!Â Â While you are enjoying the first official weekend of summer, grab this month’s BridesÂ magazine and dive in!Â Â I was honored to be asked to curate aÂ welcome bag for their July issue and just loved dreaming up ideas for out-of-town guests invited to a Hamptons destination wedding.Â You can alsoÂ see all of my picks right here!
There was so much to adore this week in blog-land.Â If you are a lover of the sun, crafting, yummy food, fun hairstyles and/or outdoor entertaining, then this list of links was made for you!
- TheÂ 411 on why brides toss the bouquet.
- Swooning over all that isÂ Claire Pettibone.
- Welcome to the summerÂ inspiration.
- SummerÂ must haves to keep you looking cool.
- Throw a garden party in your backyard.
- LovelyÂ hair dos that beat the heat.
- Our favorite pin of the week.
- Yahoo! forÂ bamboo.
- Loving this wildflowerÂ DIY project!
- Adorable apothecary bottle hanging garland how-to.
- Yummy and patrioticÂ watermelon pops.
- We’re going bananas for theseÂ breakfast recipes.
Were there any pretty things that you stumbled across that we missed? Enjoy your weekend and we will see you on Monday! xo.