Happy Friday! It’s our favorite time of the week where we get to share the freshest, prettiest and most inspiring links from the wedding world and beyond. It’s a tough job, but somebody’s got to do it! We hope you have a great weekend soaking up these last few days of summer! xo
A few of our favorites from the week:
- These menus look good enough to eat.
- Create a romantic atmosphere in your home.
- Put your cupcakes on aÂ pedestal with this DIY.
- L-O-V-E this easy to makeÂ guestbook idea.
- The bestÂ milkshake you’ll ever have.
- The ultimate fallÂ recipe.
- This classicÂ soiree is beyond perfection.
- Page after page of swoon-worthy inspiration.
- Our favoriteÂ pin of the week.
EAD is searching for fabulous fall content to feature on our blog! Have just the thing? Please send your fall weddings, styled events, tabletop inspiration, engagement sessions and seasonal DIY-tutorial ideasÂ to [email protected]. Remember to include between 40 and 60 images for wedding features and styled sessions; for engagement sessions and tutorials, please send no more than 40 images. You can view the rest of our submission guidelinesÂ here.Â Thanks and we look forward to sharing lots of pretty autumn inspiration soon!