Hello friends! Is it really Friday already? This week was filled to the brim with wedding prettiness, stunning tablescapes, delicious recipes and inspiring fall ideas. We fell head-over-heels in love with so many details that we’d share every link if we could. Here are a few of our favorites. Enjoy the weekend ahead!
Here are a few of our favorites from the week:
- Warm and cozy neutral color palette.
- In love with this autumnal blush-inspired shoot.
- Proof that the prettiest fall weddings happenÂ here.
- 50Â acts of kindness to practice on your wedding day.
- Throwing a Halloween party? Send out theseÂ invites.
- Creepy-crawly treat printables.
- The cutest printable cocktail recipe card.
- The perfectÂ dinner idea for a chilly night.
- A sweet smelling DIY favor idea.
- Illuminate the table with thisÂ DIY project.
- Currently obsessed with theseÂ DIY mini confetti jars.
- Our FavoriteÂ pin of the week.
The EAD team would also like to welcome its newest vendor guide members! We are just thrilled to have Atlanta-based photographer Anne Almasy, Chicago-based David Wittig Photography and Washington, D.C.-basedÂ Vicki Grafton Photography in our guide! Be sure to check out all their gorgeous workâ€”and find the fabulous vendors you need to plan your perfect dayâ€”in our vendor guide!