Itâ€™s hard to believe that there is only one weekend left in 2012! This year has been filled with so much wedding and holiday prettiness and this past week was no different. We fell in love with sparkling wedding details and glittering party ideas to help make the New Year shine. We simply adore this inspiration from around the blog world and know you will too. We also want to send our congratulations to all of our newly engaged readers! See you all back here on Monday with some unbelievable weddings to close out the year!
A few of our favorites from the week:
- 10 glittery DIY ideas to ring in the new year.
- This party project would be a fun way to toast to 2013.
- Swoon over this London New Year’s Eve affair.
- Entertaining ideas for a perfect holiday party.
- Every single detail in this inspired shoot is to-die-for.
- We think beige makes the prettiestÂ wedding palette.
- Our favorite pin of the week.
How will you be ringing in 2013?