This week’s wedding world was filled with Art Deco inspirationâ€”this glamorous styled shoot is perfection, like a page out of The Great Gatsbyâ€”along with beautiful vintage cocktails and pretty paper goods. We really hate to see weeks like this end but are wrapping it up in the loveliest way possible by sharing a few of our favorite links!
A few of our favorites from the week:
- A round-up of gorgeous Art Deco-inspired wedding stationery.
- 8 of our favorite vintage cocktail recipes to transport you and your wedding guests to another decade.
- So honored to be featured on Refinery29‘s list of 7 Chicago Pinterest boards to follow now.
- One of best places for pretty paper goods.
- Pastel inspiration perfected.
- Refreshingly beautiful pomegranate and ginger spritzer.
- Wishing we could be eating tacos on the beach in Tulum.
- Our favorite pin of the week.
Enjoy the weekend ahead and we’ll be back here on Monday morning with more swoon-worthy inspiration! xo