Happy weekend!Â It’s Friday and that means it’s time to wrap it up with the links we loved from the week!Â Have a beautiful weekend and we will see you here on Monday morning for more wedding prettiness!
- One of the most gorgeous dinner parties. EVER.
- A roundup of some seriously sweet cards for your Valentine.
- Bordeaux, black, and gold perfectly mixed together.
- In awe of this beautiful neutral and gold inspiration.
- LOVE these DIY seed packet wedding favors.
- 10 gorgeous gowns under $1000.
- Our favorite pin of the week.
- Don’t forget to enter to win a $200 shopping spree from Luna Bazaar.
If you follow us on Facebook, then you already know what an exciting week this has been. Not only did we share a gorgeous amount of inspiration, but we also welcomed a few new Vendor Guide members!Â Based out of Boston/Cape Cod, the team at Delicious Desserts works closely with their clients to create one of a kind cakes, spectacular dessert tables and more!Â Utah-based Vendor Guide member, Planit Event Boutique strives to create a flawless event that exceeds any bride and groom’s expectations while making it fun even during the planning process!Â Finally, we are so excited to add Petal Pixie to the EAD family! Â They specialize in creating intimate mountain weddings in a style that’s natural, organic, and elegant. From the flowers and dÃ©cor to the tiniest details, they will help to create a picture-perfect day that’s truly one of a kind!