This first week of March is already over?! We have been lost in the beauty of the wedding world and it is hard to believe that it is Friday. The EAD blog was a buzz with the usual pretty and we also had the pleasure of welcoming New York CityÂ based photographer,Â Alexis June Weddings! BrandiÂ combines her love of weddings with her photojournalistic style to capture every beautiful moment on your special day. We also unveiled the newest category to our Vendor Guide: Cinematography!Â Each selected vendor is the absolute best in their craft at capturing those not-to-be missed moments through beautiful moving imagery and this week we happily welcomed Love & You Video,Â The Adventures Of, Two Bird Studio,Â andÂ Sweet Tea Media! Have a beautiful weekend and enjoy our favorites from the weekâ€”starting with the unbelievably gorgeous cover shoot from Magnolia Rouge Magazine‘s newest issue!
A few of our favorites from the week:
- How-to: pick the freshest market flowers.
- We will never tire of this fabulous floral trend.
- Downton Abbey wedding inspiration done right.
- It really doesn’t get prettier than this blackberry farm wedding.
- Every guest room needs thisÂ free wi-fi password printable.
- The perfect guide to make the perfect bed.
- Our favorite pin of the week.