Happy Friday! It has been another fabulous week here at EAD and the amount of prettiness that was featured on our blog and beyond will most certainly leave us swooning through the weekend! No week would be complete with out sharing what inspires us the most, so enjoy and xo to a beautiful Mother’s Day weekend ahead!
A few of our favorites from the week:
- We heart this DIY gift idea for mom.
- A stunningÂ styled shoot inspired by Degas’ ballerina paintings.
- These DIY note wrapped flowers are both brilliant and beautiful.
- Recipes from here and here mean that it is almost popsicle season!
- Wrap it up with pretty printable paper.
- These wedding dresses prove that less is more.
- Friday is the perfect day to dream about relaxing in Ravello.
- Our favorite pin of the week.
EAD news: A few more lovely ladies joined the EAD family this week!Â Fine art wedding and portrait photographer, Lindsey Pantaleo Photography is an artist with a passion of capturing love stories that will be cherished for years to come. She can be found capturing weddings in the Midwest but will happily travel for love.Â Based in Alaska but still calls Vancouver, BC and the Pacific Northwest home, Erica Rose Photography captures the love story of each wedding she photographs through her beautiful imagery. Seattle-based photographers, Blue Rose Photography uses a mix of digital and film to create clean, simple and romantic images that literally take our breath away. Contact us if you are interested in joining the EAD vendor guide!