We hope you didn’t miss out on any of the wedding bliss that overflowed EAD this Week! From one wedding with three different and incredibly gorgeous ceremonies to this prettyÂ Windy City soiree, we are overjoyed with the prettiness that graced us! We have also been inspired by so many lovely blogs, with DIY projects and some swoon worthy finds, and we cannot wait to share some of our favorites with you! Have a wonderful weekend everyone! xo
A few of our favorites from this week:
- Love fashion, art, & NYC? Check out Meagan Morrison’s blog.
- Create the cutest Thank You cards with help from I Spy DIY.
- We want to take a bite out of these Nutella S’more Cupcakes.
- Learn how to make a unique boutonniere.
- Loving these free printable school lunch bag labels.
- The top 10 fabulous ways to add confetti to your big day.
- Favorite pin of the week.
Also make sure to check out the updated portfolio from the award winning, full service wedding planning and design firm,Â Boston and Newburyport based Tangorra Wedding Planning! We cannot get enough of their styling brilliance!