Is it really Friday already!? It seems like we were welcoming the start of the week and now we are celebrating its end. No complaints here as we are more than ready to enjoy a relaxing autumn weekend! Maybe our plans will involve making one of the yummy seasonal recipes we found or trying a do-it-yourself project just in time for Halloween. Whatever is on your weekend agenda, we hope it is beautiful in every way possible! xo
A few of our favorites from the week:
- At least a week’s worth ofÂ fall-inspired recipes.
- How-to make homemade cooking butter (with any cookie!).
- How to say thank you in 50 languages.
- Explore the walled city of Dubrovnik, Croatia.
- Currently crushing on this chic bohemian inspiration board.
- 20 gorgeous images of storage inspiration.
- The best 25 Halloween printables.
- Free hand-drawn Halloween clipart.
- Our favorite pin of the week.
EAD News:Â We are still pinching ourselves over the newest addition to the EAD family! All Who Wander Events cultivates your vision into an event unlike any other. Nicole and her team pride themselves on creating authentic and refined events that are perfectly in tune with each couple, individual, or brandâ€™s aesthetic! Browse vendors in your area here. xo!