The start of the year has is about fresh beginnings here at EADÂ and we are excited to announce that we have already welcomed 2015 with two newÂ fabulous and insanely talented vendors! Charlie Juliet is our newest New York City wedding photographer who is inspired by color and design. While CJ photographs in an editorial fashion, through her own style, she loves to create timeless, natural, beautiful photos couples will forever cherish. We are also celebrating the addition of one of the most amazing floral designers, Wild Green Yonder. Lori is based inÂ Ashburn, Virginia and specializes in weddings and special events. She favors a lush, garden-style aesthetic, is inspired by nature, and often incorporates wild-grown elements into her designs. With our fabulous vendor team expanding, we cannot wait to spend the next year sharing their work with you. It was also a beautiful week in the world of weddings and beyond, so please enjoy our favorite links on this fabulous Friday!
A few of our favorites from the week:
- DIY fresh flower chandeliers.
- 10 freshÂ recipes for the New Year.
- Healthy green recipes.
- How-to make these fun and fabulous confetti cannon blasters.
- The only thing on our Valentine’s Day wish list.
- Top tunes of 2014.
- 14 best viral videos from 2014.
- It’s cold outside! 5 indoor games that you can make and play.
- Best fitness apps.
- Our favorite pin of the week.
xo and cheers to a beautiful weekend ahead!