Happy, happy Thursday! We are wrapping up this week of prettiness a day early to prepare for the love-filled Presidents Day weekend ahead but not without introducing you to EAD’s newest vendor guide members. Based in Saint Louis,Â Lisa Hessel Photography‘sÂ specialty is capturing timeless and genuine wedding day moments, utilizing the best of both film and digital mediums. Viva L’Event is aÂ full service boutique planning and design studio based in North Carolina that specializes in destination events. They offer planning, event design, floral design and stationary design packages and love to think out of the box to make each event unique to their clients personalities. We cannot wait to share the work of our talented new vendors with you soon. Have a fabulous weekend, friends!
A few of our favorites from the week:
- 7 pretty ways to wrap that bouquet.
- 3 easy Valentines for your co-workers.
- 14 love-themed DIYs and printables.
- 30 free stock photo resources for bloggers.
- Love theseÂ lettering Photoshop brushes.
- How adorable are these DIY Emoji coasters?
- Must-try this raspberry rose mocktail.
- We heart these shoes!
- Our favorite pin of the week.
xo and Happy Valentine’s Day!