We are ending this week on a high note with the announcement of two new additions to the EAD family!Â Based in Los Angeles, the fabulous team at Esoteric EventsÂ creates one-of-a-kind events because they know their couples are one-of-a-kind. They believe that the most memorable events start when their dedication and your vision come together seamlessly. We are also thrilled to introduce you to Mill Crest Vintage! For the bride-to-be, who wants to find that one-of-a-kind vintage wedding dress, their bridal salon is filled with an exquisite mix of the classics in all shapes and styles from Edwardian to the 1980â€™s and every decade in between. With the exciting news announced, we thought it would be fun to wrap things up with what inspired us most this week!
A few of our favorites from the week:
- Your next cake needs this topper.
- A bike ride through Amsterdam.
- Fruit pizza?! Yes please!
- A party inspired byÂ soft pretzels.
- Cold brew coffeeÂ will change your life.
- Have you shoppedÂ Nordstrom’s anniversary saleÂ yet?
- Our favorite pin of the week.
From gorgeous gowns to pretty accessories, check out our latestÂ additions in the EAD Shop.