Hello from Bridal Fashion Week and pop the bubbly because today, we’re celebrating the debut of Aisle SocietyÂ in NYC! It is a dream come true to work alongside so many beautiful, creative and talented women in the wedding world, and we cannot wait for our launch party sponsored by Minted tonight! FollowÂ the fun on Instagram under the hashtagÂ #aislesocietydebut. If you are attending Bridal Market and see any of the Aisle Society bloggers around, please stop and say hello!
A few of our favorite fall-inspired links from the week:
- 7 sweet and scary decorations for your next soiree.
- Craft the perfect DIYÂ table runner for Halloween.
- Bake these marble pumpkin brownies.
- 14 yummy soup recipes to tryÂ this season.
- DIY Victorian-inspired black lace candle holders.
- Print these spooky Apothecary labels.
- Make this pumpkin spice antioxidant scrub.
- Our favorite pin of the week.
EAD News: Please help us welcome our newest vendor guide members!Â Husband and wife duo,Â V+T PhotographyÂ are globally minded photographers who infuse their work with a contemporary documentary approach to photography. With elements of fine art, lifestyle, and photojournalism, they strive to capture the moment with a unique sensitivity to form, light and style. If you love pretty wedding stationery, then you’ll fall head over heels for Becky J Invitations! Becky specializes in customÂ wedding invitations designed just for you that capture the individuality and beauty of your love as a couple.