As Thanksgiving approaches, we have been busy planning our tablescapes, dinner menu, and preparing for house guests and travel plans. In the midst of our hectic schedules, it has been soÂ important for us to remember the meaning behind next week’sÂ holiday. We are so thankful for so many reasons, but in the wedding world, we feel grateful to share the work of the industry’s best and have a community of members in our Vendor Guide that we truly believe are family. Before we say farewell until Monday, we could not end the week without introducing you to our newest vendor guideÂ members!Â Cassi ClaireÂ creates bright and happy wedding photographs for joyful couples in love! She is based in New Jersey but has a case for wanderlust and will travel anywhere to capture your celebration.Â Tessa KimÂ isÂ known for herÂ vintage inspired veils accessories, and intimates, perfect for the modern bride. We hope you have a fabulous Friday!
A few of our favorites from the week:
- Salt box cookies. Yum!
- How to throw a slamdunk dinner party.
- Create the perfect Thanksgiving tablescape.
- 25 random acts of kindness DIY advent calendar.
- Sweet fall treats to try this weekend.
- 15 themes for your grown-up birthday party.
- 10 of our favorite turkey day ideas.
- Our favorite pin of the week.