One of the most fun aspects of wedding planning is creating your registry! And if you’re anything like me, kitchen items are always at the top of your gift wish list. Take it from someone who’s been married for (ahem…) we’ll just say a while, your kitchenware is somewhere not to skimp, as great kitchen appliances, gadgets, and instruments are built to last! So what’s the most important when figuring out which items to add to your registry? Choosing trusted brands, selecting items that will serve multiple purposes, and matching the finishes and colors of your appliances to the overall feel of your kitchen! For me, this means making sure that all of my appliances are stainless and white. This way, everything goes together and looks fab on my counter! I’ve been on the hunt for a new blender for a while, as my previous blender didn’t have a glass jug, so imagine my delight when I discovered the new silver and white Braun PureMix Power Blender at Bed Bath and Beyond! Featuring a modern glossy white and stainless design, the new Braun PureMix Power Blender is the first Braun appliance in the US with a white finish. White is super on-trend right now and the stainless accents are sleek and classic.
Above, the Braun PureMix Power Blender making my morning strawberry and banana smoothie. One glass coconut milk, one individual-serving container of plain yogurt, frozen strawberries, and a banana. Voila!
TheÂ Braun PureMix Power Blender has some pretty fabulous features that make it a cinch to use:
- SmoothCrush Blade System – so many blenders don’t evenly distribute the ingredients. theÂ Braun PureMix Power Blender has a specially-designed jug and a higher blade, giving a great, even blend. The blade is removable too!
- PowerAssist Technology – the blender auto-senses what’s inside, and maintains the perfect speed to blend ingredients. When the ingredients are blended, it automatically shuts off. Pretty cool!
- Glass Carafe – this one is a big one for me. I always use glass jugs and bowls for my mixers and blenders. The glass carafe perfectly matches my other appliances and allows me to blend both hot and cold ingredients.
We’ve already put the blender to good use, and it looks so perfect in my kitchen and next to my mixer! Ready to grab your own PureMix? Braun is offering 15% off on their website through Saturday 5/12/18!
Now that you guys know how much I love the Braun PureMix Power Blenderâ€‹, Braun and I want to give you the chance to try it out yourself! One lucky winner who enters the below giveaway on Instagram will win their very ownÂ Braun PureMix Power Blenderâ€‹. Here’s how to enter:
- Follow @braunhousehold.na and @elizabethannedesigns
- Like THIS POST on Instagram
- Tag (5) of your friends in the Instagram comments
- Only one entry per person, please. Good luck!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Braun. The opinions and text are all mine.