Whew, it’s been a whirlwind last month for me ya’ll!Â I’m excited to be home after three consecutive weekends away.Â I plan to veg and watch lots of baseball and Grey’s Anatomy.
So have you started thinking about your entry for the Inspired Creations Contest yet?Â Cyd and I can’t wait to see all of the DIY gift ideas you are going to send in for the contest and gift exchange!
And of course we are excited about the amazing prizes too:
- a custom Ashley Brooke Designs illustration and set of notecards
- a beautiful Tulet headpiece
- a hand-illustrated poster from Two Brunettes
- a bottle of the newly-released Twigscent fragrance
- a 2011 letterpress calendar from Pistachio Press
- a keepsake gift box from Smock
- a handmade Palomaâ€™s Nest ornament
- a boxed set of letterpress holiday cards from The Pink Orange
- and a $200 gift certificate to Williams-Sonoma!
Remember, the contest is open to absolutely anyone, so we would love to see all of you enter!Â The deadline for sending in your DIY gift idea is November 8th, and all of the instructions and contest specifics are right here.Â Any questions, just let us know!
And speaking of Inspired Creations, we are giddy about the upcoming newsletter.Â So giddy, in fact, that we have enlisted several of our favorite wedding vendors to help us give away some fabulous prizes to lucky subscribers!
Want a gorgeous custom calligraphy address stamp from The Left Handed Calligrapher?
Or maybe a set of letterpress thank you cards from Smock?
How about a stylish wedding garter from The Garter Girl?
Sign up using the form in the sidebar and you could win those amazing prizes or others!Â Watch out throughout the weekend and next week to see if you are one of the lucky winners!
Here is what’s been going on this week around EAD:
- Natasha has her first wedding meltdown
- Kimberly is looking for centerpiece ideas
- Jana’s engagement photos are gorgeous!
- Strawberries, heart-shaped biscuits, and oodles of flowers, oh my!
- Wedding websites: I Do or I Don’t?
- A ceremony playlist that’s to die for
- Love all of the funky, retro, details in Natalie and Stewart’s wedding
- A Georgia peach
- The bridesmaids bouquets in this wedding are so colorful
- An Indian and Jewish wedding with pineapple centerpieces?Â Too good to be true.
- Embrace the fall and decorate with ghost pumpkins
- Cute as a Button
- Learn how to make rustic moss frames
That’s it for this week, I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
*The Left Handed Calligrapher, Two Brunettes, and Pistachio Press are some of EAD’s fabulous sponsors.Â For information on EAD’s editorial policies, click here.